ETCP Trainer Recognition recognizes experienced instructors that meet specific criteria. ETCP Recognition is for renewal credits only. There is a one-time fee of $250, and Recognized status is subject to review by the ETCP Disciplinary Committee should there be a valid complaint.
What are the benefits of becoming an ETCP Recognized Trainer?
- ETCP Certified Technicians attending your course receive twice as many renewal credits.
- Your training will gain more exposure – approved trainers are listed on the ETCP website with contact information.
- Any courses submitted to ETCP will be listed in the quarterly ETCP Certficant newsletter.
- You may use the special ETCP Recognized Trainer logo on your marketing materials.
You should apply to become an ETCP Recognized Trainer if:
- You are an experienced trainer who is ETCP Certified.
- You teach courses to a variety of audiences and adjust your curriculum to suit different audiences.
Note: If your training is conducted solely as in-house training for an individual company, you will need to apply for Training Program or Training Provider Recognition.
How do I apply to become an ETCP Recognized Trainer?
As a trainer, you may choose to offer a preview of the practice exams in your training. You may purchase a practice exam for $35 which allows you 30 days of use at www.plasa.org/practiceexams. You are requested to provide ETCP with a licensing fee of $15 per student. You may subtract the $35 purchase fee when you pay the licensing fee.